The Young Königswinter Alumni Conference 2019 titled “Germany & Britain: Re-thinking a long-standing partnership” will take place from Friday 10 to Sunday 12 May 2019 at the Deutsche Bundesbank Training Centre in Eltville, Germany.
On Friday evening Hans-Henning Horstmann (Ambassador ret. and Chairman of the German-British Society) will give the inaugural Sir Nigel Broomfield Memorial Lecture to commemorate Sir Nigel Broomfield and his longstanding dedication to the Young Königswinter Alumni as well as to German-British relations.
The preliminary conference programme can be downloaded here. Please note that it is still subject to change.
You can now register for conference participation. Please note that due to limited availability registration will be first come first serve.
You can register for the conference here.
- 250 € for members of YKWA e.V.
- 290 € for non members of YKWA e.V.
The fee includes accommodation and meals.
Terms of Registration
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The conference programme may be subject to change.
- If you have to cancel your registration until 01 April 2019, your paid conference fee will be fully refunded. If you have to cancel until 15 April 2019, 80 % of your paid conference fee will be refunded. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective, even if you are not able to attend the conference.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration. If your payment is not made in this time period,the organiser reserves the right to cancel your registration. If you are registering shortly before the conference and still have to pay your fee, make sure to inform the organiser via firstname.lastname@example.org about the payment progress.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- Payments will be refunded, if the conference is canceled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid, if the conference has to be postponed.