Young Königswinter Alumni Conference 2022
The Young Königswinter Alumni Conference 2022 titled “British and German Perspectives on Global Challenges” took place from Friday 24 June 2022 to Saturday 25 June 2022 at the Goethe-Institut London, United Kingdom.
The conference programme can be downloaded here.
Due to place constraints only members of the Young Königswinter Alumni Association e.V. are eligible to register for the conference. Registration will be done on a first come, first served basis and end on 17 June 2022 unless the event is fully booked before.
- 50 € for members of YKWA e.V.
The fee includes lunch and refreshments on 25 June 2022. Please ensure that no banking fees are deducted from the conference fee when making the payment to the YKWA e.V. account. Travel and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of participants.
Terms of Registration
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The conference programme may be subject to change.
- Only participants who are vaccinated, have recovered from Covid-19 or have tested negative will be admitted to the conference including the reception at the German Embassy.
- If you have to cancel your registration, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective, even if you are not able to attend the conference.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration. If your payment is not made in this time period,the organiser reserves the right to cancel your registration. If you are registering shortly before the conference and still have to pay your fee, make sure to inform the organiser via email@example.com about the payment progress.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- Payments will be refunded, if the conference is canceled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid, if the conference has to be postponed.